One of the problems that is common among people is called amnesia, which is memory loss. When you talk to them about something very important, they will easily forget it.
Sometimes they will climb down from upstairs to come and pick something downstairs, and when they get downstairs, they will have forgotten what they came to pick.
They will keep the car key somewhere and then forget where they kept it. They will be looking for it. They don’t know where they kept it again.
A student studies hard day and night before their examination, but when he or she gets to the examination hall, they forget everything they have read.
This is called “senior moments,” in common language, especially for older people. There are certain foods that you can eat that will help to improve your memory and prevent memory loss.
According to Healthline, here are some of the foods you can eat to improve your memory:
1. One common fruit in our environment is walnuts. They are very nutritious nuts that have antioxidant agents.
2. Avocado Pear: It’s a tropical fruit with a black or green layer with a yellowish pulp covering a big seed.
3. Coconut: We’ve all heard of coconut. It has thick white meat that is rich in milk.
4. Almond: It’s a highly prized edible nut inside a strong green shell.
5. Sunflower seeds: They are good when you eat them raw and they help to improve your brain.
These fruits mentioned above are rich in certain fat-soluble vitamins and neurotransmitter-boosting nutrients that can help to improve cognitive function.
6. There is a particular supplement that is known as Ginkgo Biloba. It’s a dioecious tree, very common in China. It has leaves shaped like a fan and its seeds are yellow; they are usually planted alone.
When you take it, it helps to improve blood circulation to your brain and helps with memory function. It is a type of herbal medicine used to cure a lot of ailments, like ear infections and memory loss.