Npower batch C to be shortlisted soon


The Federal Government said on Thursday it has kickstarted the selection process for 500,000 Batch C beneficiaries of the social intervention programme, N-Power.
Sadiya Farouq, Minister of Humanitarian Affairs revealed that no less than one million youths are being targetted to benefit in the current batch of the scheme.
She made this known while speaking in Abuja at the unveiling of the National Social Investment Management System, a portal developed for ease of coordination, deployment and management of the selection process.
“We have reached another milestone in the process of recruiting and onboarding of the Batch C N-Power beneficiaries beginning with 500,000 beneficiaries,” Ms. Farouq said,
She added, “The N-Power Batch C as inaugurated today is structured to onboard one million new beneficiaries, beginning with an initial 500,000 beneficiaries in the first stream.
“A subsequent 500,000 beneficiaries in a second stream, all aligned to the national policy drive of lifting 100 million people out of abject poverty in 10 years.”
The minister said all applicants had been migrated onto the NASIMS platform and that they would undergo a mandatory online test as part of the selection process.
She said the Batch C programme would be for one year, while participants would get a monthly pay of N30,000 each.

Published by Ernest I.

Sharing knowledge

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: