When you are looking to be a success in any field it helps to speak to other successful people to learn whatever tips they choose to share with you. In this article we will go over some tips that can help you to excel on your journey to success.
• Whatever your field of endeavor, become the very best you can be – When you look at people who truly excel they are masters in their fields. Michael Jordan believed that living up to one’s potential was a lifetime commitment. It involved lots of practice and hard work to be the best version of you that you can be. Steve Jobs knew his ideas were revolutionary and that most people would not be able to fathom the ideas flowing around in his mind, yet he followed through. He saw a phone becoming a computer for personal use. Bill Gates believed that every household should have a personal computer and the screen should be flat like a window. Elon Musk believed an electric car would be a better choice for the environment than the traditional gas automobile. All these men saw the need to become better at what they do, and the world will be speaking about their accomplishments for a long time.
• Think highly about yourself but minus the pride – A low self- esteem will not help you achieve success or become great. To be at the top of your game you must believe in yourself and your potential. You are awesome. You can do more than others thought you capable of. You are the one others aspire to become. Seems like bragging; yes. But you brag in your mind to yourself about yourself.
• Competence breed confidence – how do you learn to speak more confidently? Be extremely competent in your chosen field of endeavor. The more competent you are the more confidence you can speak with. And it will also give you a sense of control knowing that you understand what you have to offer better than anyone else.
• Speak with confidence – the words that come out of your mouth must exude confidence. You must hear yourself sounding like you know exactly what you are talking about always. A wise person increases in learning. You must be teachable, coachable and love to learn. When you open your mouth to speak others will shut their mouths to listen.
• Always be grateful – no one likes a smug know it all who is so pompous no one wants to be around them. Instead shower the people you care about and who help you become the success you are with gratitude. Be both gracious and kind. Let the world know that you realize you are awesome and you are grateful to those who have helped you become that.