You are currently where you are not because of the things you know but because of the things you don’t know. It is very important you learn from people who are ahead of you in life and that is why I bring to you 20 wisdom tips from some of the greatest minds about money and wealth.
Below are some of them
1. Poor men will always be poor, if they think they must be poor.
2. True prosperity is the result of well placed confidence in ourselves and our fellow man.
3. In your quest for riches, don’t lose the things that money cannot buy.
4. If your riches are yours, why don’t you take them to the other world?
5. The more people you can positively influence, the higher your earnings.
6. Wealth grows wherever man exerts energy.
7. The poorest person is the one whose only wealth is money.
8. Being rich is about striving for balance in all aspects of your life.
9. Wealth is like a viper, which is harmless if a man knows how to take hold of it, but if he doesn’t, it will turn round his hand and bite him.
10. A man who serves God only for money is spiritually bankrupt.
11. No man can tell whether he is rich or poor by turning to his ledger. It is the heart that makes a man rich. He is rich according to what he is, not according to what he has.
12. Without a rich heart, wealth is an ugly beggar.
13. Money is what you make it: a master or servant.
14. Wisdom adorns riches and softens poverty.
15. Never lend money to family members unless you can live without getting them back.
Which among these do you find inspiring the most? Like, comment and share for more wisdom tips.