The personality of a human being is mostly revealed in his or her attitude, to know a human being, you will have to study his or her attitude.
An individual’s attitude plays an important role in the life of such an individual, it determines whether such an individual will progress in life or not. Your attitude as an individual can never be different from the way you think, your attitude is a reflection of your thoughts and the inner workings of your mind.
Therefore as human beings we need to pay attention to the attitude we exhibit, because it determines to what extent how far we will go in life.
Here are the 5 attitudes that hinders people from helping you.
1. Over-dependence on people: being too dependant on people for most things is a major turn-off for most people, everyone of us is loaded with potentials that we must discover and put to work, no human being is inferior, develop yourself mentally, financially etc. An individual who is too dependant on people for his or her needs to be met has no value in the eyes of his or her benefactor especially when the person who is at the receiving end is able-bodied and can work.
This over-dependent attitude can hinder most people from helping you, because they have their own responsibilities to attend to. Take responsibility for your life.
2. Dishonesty: this attitude can hinder people from helping you, when people notice you are full of deceit, they withdraw from helping you, when you need their help.
be honest in your dealings with people.
3. Pride: ” Pride goes before a fall” as they say, when people notice you are full of pride, they may detest you and you ruin your chances with them, whenever you need their help. Nobody loves to associate with a proud person, let alone helping them.
Do not look down on people or class yourself as being better than them, let humility be your watchword.
4. Laziness: a lazy person is someone who has the ability to work but refuses to do so, people detest this kind of an attitude.
being lazy will not make people respect you and can hinder people from helping you.
5. Ungratefulness: an ingrate can put people off with their ungrateful attitude, always be grateful for the good things people have done for you, it may not be much, but learn to show appreciation for those things.
being an ingrate will do you no good and can hinder people from helping you.
What are your thoughts on these? Let me know in the comment section, and do not forget to hit the follow button for more updates. Thanks