Finding the man you should make your husband will make you feel like you can be open about anything and everything.
The kind of man you should marry is someone you’re madly in love with.
He should be nothing less than amazing. Love and marriage are special, so the man you marry should be, too.
Marriage is both a legal and a sacred thing, governed by the law of our land and the law of the heavens. Thus, ladies have to be extra careful in choosing the guy they should marry. This also applies in looking for a boyfriend, since a boyfriend is the closest guy who can be their husband.
If a man works on himself and develops himself to be worthy, the woman will be his partner. If he doesn’t, she will be against him.
Guys get emotional and soft when they have found the woman they want to spend their lives with. They are not scared to let you know how they feel. He is not ashamed to tell you how much you mean to him. He is always telling you how special you are to him.
Men are wired differently than women, they have a natural tendency of being the provider in the family and in order to accomplish that they sometimes fall short of being the kind of man all women desire.
If you are dating someone seriously, how peaceful do you feel when you think about marrying that person?
Committing your heart to someone is a huge decision. If you choose poorly, you could suffer years of heartache or wind up abused or divorced. However, if you select a marriage partner wisely, you could enjoy a lifetime together of intimate love and passion.
- A man who Show leadership
If a man wants to be seen as worthy and have a good relationship with a woman, he has to show leadership. When he sees a situation that needs to be dealt with, he should step forward and handle it. People admire those who step forward to handle difficult situations. We don’t admire those who stand back and wait for others to solve the problem.
Some men avoid taking the lead because they don’t want to be criticized. They think they’re playing it safe. A man should say, “I’ll handle it,” and take the initiative to find solutions. If he’s not sure what the solution is, do what other leaders do — consult the many sources of information available.
- A man who loves and respects his woman for who she is
He might not love her all the time, but he loves her. Not just her body, her possessions and her status, but all of
her. He’s aware that as beautiful as her body is now, physical beauty fades. He therefore focuses his love and attention on her true beauty, which is found within her sensibilities and personality. He treats her like a lady, with dignity and respect. He doesn’t mind cooking her favorite meal, taking her out to wine and dine and paying the bills. He also expects love and respect from her.
- A man who honors his promise
He stands by his word at all times.
He’s not just a careless talker but a keeper of his word. He’ll even go out of his way, if necessary, to prove that he meant every bit of the promise he made.
- He’ll consider your needs over his
His ultimate deal is to see you happy and comfortable. He won’t mind losing his comfort to keep that going. He’ll take that extra job, if need be, to get you the things you need or surprise you on a holiday you’ve been wanting to go on.
- A strong Man
Who is strong? He who can control his passions (Ethics of the Fathers, 4:1). Someone who can control his anger is better than a physically strong man who can conquer a city.
Blowing up in anger can seriously damage a relationship. If a man thinks he can’t control his anger, he should imagine being angry at someone, the telephone rings and it’s his boss. Would he calm down? Of course, or he’d lose his job. Not getting angry doesn’t mean he accepts bad treatment; he calmly sets limits on the treatment he accepts from others.
- A man helps you become better
A guy who is ready to get married to a woman, genuinely wants her to make progress. Guys want their women to rep them in a good way, so they want to help their women become better. He always wants to know about your career, job, hobby or craft.
Does he proffer solutions to challenges that seem to weigh you down? Now I do not mean being possessive, judgemental and demeaning. Traits of jealousy and competition are a no-no.
- He’s loyal and he doesn’t cheat
The Bible says “The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife.” 1 Corinthians 7:4 (NIV)
In reality, a loyal person who doesn’t have any history of cheating will not fill your mind with doubts and jealousy but with peace of mind. And with peace of mind, you can spend your married life with more productive activities that your family can enjoy. Also, you won’t like the idea of surrendering your body solely to your husband, while he’s sharing his body to other women out there. That would be so unfair, right?
- Find a man who appreciates you
“Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:” – Proverbs 31:28 (NIV)
A husband who doesn’t appreciate your efforts and value your accomplishments will always make you down and cause you to lose self-confidence and self-respect. Hence, find a man who will raise you up rather than pull you down.
- He treats those around Him with kindness
How your mate treats you is obviously really important, but you can also tell a lot about him based on how he treats those around him.
What I loved about my lover immediately is that when I talked to people who knew better than I did, they’d always say first and foremost how kind she was and what a good girl she was. It didn’t take me long to see this for myself. Whether we’re at a restaurant where the waiter messes up our order or waiting in a long line at Disney, my partner is constantly kind, considerate, and patient with those around.
The man you are going to marry should be a good person with or without you.
- He’s a good role model
“Do not be deceived: “Evil company corrupts good habits.” – 1 Corinthians 15:33 (NKJV)
Do you think you can play like a hero or a saviour? Do you think you can just marry a bad person then try to transform him into a better one? Well, your super powers might just be exhausted yet your man may not change a bit. And the worst is, instead of changing your future husband into a good one, it’s you who might be transformed into a worse one due to frustration and disappointment.
- He has wisdom
“Walk with the wise and become wise, for a companion of fools suffers harm.” – Proverbs 13:20 (NIV)
Wisdom is the ability to discern what’s right from what’s wrong, and actually follow the first. If your potential guy thinks that lying, cheating, and being irresponsible are just okay, then you should already know what to do. If you don’t want to spend your life with someone who will keep hurting you emotionally, mentally, and physically, do not marry a fool.
MORE KIND OF MAN YOU SHOULD DATE
• He makes you feel relaxed, You don’t have to be ‘on’ around him. You’re able to just be yourself. You’re comfortable crying in front of him, yelling in front him and having quiet moments. He’s seen the good, the bad, the hung-over … and he still loves you.
• He makes you happy, He makes you smile more than you frown. When you’re with him, you’re really, really happy. He treats you like a queen and does everything he can to make you happy.
• You’re attracted to him
You find yourself beyond attracted to him. Sometimes you look at him and you think, “He may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but to me, he’s gorgeous”.
• He’s loyal, Your future husband should be loyal and 400% committed to you. He should have eyes only for you. You never have to worry about him being unfaithful, because he’s all yours.
• He’s a good listener, The man you marry should listen to you, and I mean really listen. He should pay attention to what you say. He lets you vent, regardless of the subject. A man who truly loves you cares about what you have to say.
• He’s thoughtful and romantic, A man who is thoughtful is a keeper. He should show you he’s considerate by doing things just to put a smile on your face. He knows it’s the little things that count. He does anything he can to make you feel special.
• He’s sweet, He’s kind and loving because he cares about you and your feelings. He’s affectionate because he can’t help himself. He’s sweet to you in private, and of course, in public, too. He can’t wait to kiss you each and every morning and night.
• He fits into your life, He spends time with your family and you feel comfortable with his. He makes an effort to be present in your life and engage the people you love. He cares about your friends and wants them to like him. He fits into your life perfectly.
• He’s willing to do anything for you, He makes sacrifices for you because he knows it will make you happy. He plans things he knows you will enjoy. He’s willing to do anything for you, because he loves you. The man you marry should make you feel grateful and oh, so blessed.
• He doesn’t press you for s•e•x. He knows there is plenty of time for sex because he sees you in his life forever.
• He’s independent. But he clearly wants you in his life, too.
• He’s easy to talk to. He listens and he communicates and he doesn’t hyper-criticize you.
• He doesn’t make you wonder and worry. He calls when he says he will and he texts you frequently. He does what he says he will do.
• He doesn’t make you feel suspicious or mistrustful. He talks openly about his past, present and future.