1. It is owned by Justin Sun, launched on the 13th of September 2017
2. In 2019 Tron bought BitTorrent which have over 100 million users globally and at one point accounted for 30% of all internet traffic worldwide.
3. Tron also acquired the famous blockchain social media company Steemit
4. In 2019 Tron partnered with Samsung to have its apps and Dapp on all their new mobile phones
5. Tron has partnered with Obike in Singapore and has helped them create their native token Okoin and accepts it as payment
6. Tron blockchain is 80 times faster than Ethereum and 667 times faster than bitcoin blockchain
It is over 20times cheaper in transaction fees than both bitcoin and Ethereum.
7. Tron is a Proof of stake coin hence you get rewarded for owning some TRON.
8. TRON is aim is a decentralized internet and has smart contract features
9. TRON works with regular programing language such as python and java which makes it easy for mass adoption for programmers compared to ethereums solidity
10. TRON blockchain offers coin creation features and decentralized apps
_well, smart contracts are my favorites. I dont do businesses that are not smart contracts. You might want to ask me why. Here are my reasons.
- Smart contracts are automated. They don’t have admins. This means that they work automatically.
- They work very fastly
- Once a smart contract is launched, it’s programming cannot be changed. This is an advantage because it restricts everyone (even the founders) from changing how they were programmed.
- Smart contracts do not crash
- Smart contracts can never be hacked
- Smart contracts pay you directly to your wallet. The recommended wallet is the TRON WALLET(The most secured wallet in the world.)
You can then sell your profits to your bank either via apps eg roqqu or sell through me.
- You don’t need to ask for withdrawal before you are paid. All payments and commissions are sent automatically to your wallet.
- No withdrawal fees are attached.
smart contracts are the best ways to earn