- Define and differentiate between Creativity and Innovation;
Creativity is the act of turning new and imaginative ideas into reality. “Building universes out of nothing.”
Innovation is the implementation of a new or significantly improved product, services or process that creat value for business, government or society.
- Understand how creative thinking works and know how to increase my personal creativity;
Creative thinkers focuses on frequently upgrading their knowledge and they engage in learning.
I now work daily on this fact in other to increase my personal creativity.
- Evaluate ‘arguments’ and know how to pick the best alternative;
As a creative thinker the ability to determine the credibility of a source of idea recognizing inconsistencies in a line of reasoning has helped me to be able to evaluate arguments and know how to pick the best alternative.
- Make fast, and effective decisions and generate solutions that work;
As an analytic thinker, using the analysis in 3 above has helped me alot in making fast and effective decisions with best solutions.
- Finally, learn how to build my credibility and creat a solid reputation as an intelligent and indispensable thinker;
As a creative thinker, focusing on frequently upgrading my knowledge and engaging in constant learning has made me an intelligent and indispensable thinker who build credibility and a solid reputation.