In life we all need words of motivation to keep us moving and never give up. There are sometimes we even go as far as loosing hope nothing matters to us anymore.
Here are 14 Motivational Words by Mahatma Gandhi that will keep you moving and never give up.
1. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
2. A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks he becomes.
3. Be the change that you want to see in the world.
4. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong.
5. I will not let anyone work through my mind with their dirty feet.
6. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
7. An ounce of patience is worth more than a tonne of preaching
8. Change Yourself you are in control
9. See the good in people and help them
10. Without action, you aren’t going anywhere.
11. Take care of this moment. Be congruent, be authentic, be your true self.
12. Continue to grow and evolve.
13. A no uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a ‘YES’ uttered merely to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.
14. Glory lies in the attempt to reach one’s goal and not in reaching it.
Don’t give up it is never to late for you to make it, neither has God forgotten about you.
Keep trying to reach that goal that you’ve set you are obviously gonna make it.